Quality Comes First
99.9% Right First Time
WH Kemp delivers sector leading quality stats. First time, every time.
100% Committed to Value
WH Kemp offers competitive pricing for in-house, UK made assemblies
Delivered on Time
98% Delivered on Time
WH Kemp meets your deadlines without compromise
Testing & Inspection
WH Kemp prides itself on providing a high-quality service, courtesy of our experienced and dedicated team.
Customer satisfaction drives us in everything we do, and we work closely with our clients to ensure their cable inspection test plan requirements are understood and delivered. On time.
- We follow careful, vigorous cable testing procedures to guarantee that we maintain our zero-defect target.
- Our Quality Inspectors are experts within their fields and are allocated to specific customer production cells where they fully understand customer’s requirements.
- The Quality Team works alongside production management and cell leaders to identify quality issues and reduce process variability.
Testing is an important aspect of the work carried out by WH Kemp and has a full complement of cable testing equipment and software.
- Depending on customers’ requirements WH Kemp have the capabilities to build bespoke testing equipment.
- Testing boards are built for most Cable Assemblies.
- Where possible inspection routines and test procedures are built into the manufacturing processes.
Here at WH Kemp we evolve as fast as the industries we work with and therefore we implement a continual improvement programme which incorporates quality and problem-solving.
Our customers can have complete confidence in the service that WH Kemp provide and know that we:
- Can prepare all necessary documentation required by customers with PPAP, 8D and FMEA.
- Trained to IPC standards, with comprehensive training plans, competency matrixes and ongoing skills assessments.
If you would like to discuss testing and inspection further please contact a member of our team.