Quality Comes first
99.9% Right First Time
WH Kemp delivers sector leading quality stats. First time, every time.
100% Committed to Value
WH Kemp offers competitive pricing for in-house, UK made assemblies
Delivered on Time
98% Delivered on Time
WH Kemp meets your deadlines without compromise
Potting & Encapsulation
With over 50 years’ experience working with the oil, gas, marine, nuclear, scientific and defence sectors WH Kemp are industry leaders in Potting and Encapsulation cable assemblies.
Here at WH Kemp we use three major types of potting compounds; epoxies, urethanes and silicones.
Our bespoke service, which guarantees all your business requirements are met, uses the most appropriate material for the job in hand, whether a polyurethane potting compound or a flexible epoxy encapsulant.
Our clients can be assured that:
- An experienced team, including our chemist, will work with them to ensure all requirements are met.
- All raw materials meet regulatory requirements.
- Where assemblies must be fire-resistant, the potting compounds used are UL listed for flame retardance Standard 94.
- Potting can help enclosures meet IEC standard 60529 (also known as the International (or Ingress) Protection Marking).
- They will receive an efficient and cost-effective service.
Here at WH Kemp we have the equipment and the skilled staff to enable efficient production of both small- and large-scale batches. So, whatever your Potting and Encapsulation requirements are, we will be able to deliver.